28. februar 2020 Corona-viruset Mange bedrifter kontakter Medi3 og ønsker råd og veiledning på hvilken type informasjon de skal gi sine ansatte vedrørende Corona-virus og smittefare. Særlig aktuelt er dette i bedrifter der man har reisende personell, eller multikulturelle arbeidstakere som jobber tidvis i Norge og tidvis oppholder seg andre steder i verden. Hvilke grep bør bedriften ta for å forebygge smitterisiko, og hva gjør man om man har noen som kan være smittet?
15. mai 2019 Meet us at Nor-Shipping 2019 Please visit our stand no C05-44, at the Norwegian pavilion (NME) for a chat about medical safety at sea and a demonstration of our ShipMed Safety System.
07. januar 2019 Partnership agreement with UniSea AS We are happy to announce that ShipMed AS has signed a partnership agreement with the software and consulting company Unisea AS.
16. august 2018 Celebration at Nor-Fishing We wish to celebrate our customers who have chosen us as supplier for their new vessels. We are therefore inviting existing and prospective customers to our celebration at Nor- Fishing. We will serve small dishes, cake and refreshments to drink. Hope you have the opportunity to come. You’ll find us at Møre og Romsdal County Municipality's common stand T-116-Wednesday 22 August at 12.00 Welcome! Best regards Shipmed AS
27. juni 2018 New company structur for Shipmed The board of Medi 3 AS has recently agreed that the Shipmed division is to be set up as a separate limited company.
26. juni 2018 GDPR and ShipMed You will have seen recent changes to Data Protection policies coming into place in May this year, as a result of the ‘GDPR’ (General Data Protection Regulation). At ShipMed, we take Data Protection seriously. We have taken the appropriate proactive steps in ensuring that ShipMed is fully up to date and compliant with the additional requirements of the new legislation. We will continue to do everything necessary to protect the privacy of our customers.